Cracking Fluid Moving Sound In Head/Ears?
The past 4-5 months i have had this weird sound of cracking/gritty like fluid moving in my head or ears when ever i turn my head side to side or rotate it around.

There is no sound when i have my head straight and still.

I do have some thick Post nasal Drip where i have to snort hard to get it into my throat to be able to spit it out as there is nothing in my nose so it cant be blown out the nose.

I was to see my ENT and mentioned about this sound and he checked my ears with the little handheld lighted thingy and said there was no fluid in my ears and to see my dentist.

Dentist said it wasnt anything to do with my teeth jaw.

So now i am going back to the ENT next month why i dont know if he already told me there was no fluid what else can he do?

Im getting pretty worried as i am a constant worrier and always diagnose my self with the worst.

What does this sound like to you anyone?

Thanks!

this sounds like chronic sinusitis.  i dont want to go making diagnoses, since i am not a doctor, but my mother has had this problem since her early 20s and that is exactly the symptom she described.  you may not have any fluid because it might have flared up and settled back down or the mucous might be too thick.  you should check up on it online some more and see if it's something you might want to bring up.  hope this helps!
This is exactly what I have, and still have after 4 years of Dr
When I'm chewing with my right jaw, i experienced this 'bone cracking' sound. Sometime it hurts but sometime it doesn't. It doesn't happen every time. What's wrong with me?

I have the same problem. I was diagnosed with TMJ. A dentist can diagnose it for you. Mine is mostly on the left side but it pops and cracks and can get really annoying. Might want to make an appointment!
although crackling in the jaw can be from TMJ, crackling when you've just bent/twisted/turned your head is more likely to be inner ear fluid caused by a blocked eustachian tube.

nasal saline rinses, nasal steroids, and sometimes surgery for sinuses, can help.  See an ENT!