Dizziness, Nausea, Vestibular
Hello, I was ashaulted in Nov. 04.  I was false fully arrested.  The people whom did this to me appologized.  Unfortunately, I've suffered in so much pain that it's almost unbearable to live, let alone my family to understand.  I was flipped over in a van upside down.  I have 2 cervical fusions, and one lumbar.  I have been taken advanaged of since I cannot concentrate through ANY lawsuit.  My future ex has taken advantage during our divorce, and I was told by an investigator to fire my attorney and call legal aid.  He said that because of this situation it's cost me thousands of dollars.  I don't know how to handle the pain just alone itself.  I'm horrified to what's going to happen in my future.  

I just had an MRI because I knew about my ashault, but I was in a auto accident which I didn't know anything was terribly wrong for 2 weeks later.  I was walking through the hall-way then all of a sudden, my whole house turned side-ways!!  I've been dealing with nausea, dizziness, and vertigo so bad that it's affected my lawsuits because I cannot act upon the paperwork needed at any sudden need.  I'm NOT working for a reason, and I'm getting worse.  I just had a ENT specialist order an MRI of the brain.  It even looks like the left side is inflammed.  The right side looks like it's shifted, and the left looks swollen.  The left ear looks like something is fully white within the ear drum.  The right doesn't.  I'm really confused on how to handle these situations.  I only have 2 weeks to find an attorney for the car accident and don't know how to begin.  It's the statue of limitations that are in the way.  The judge asked me since I was on disability do I have any brain defects.  Well, I didn't know how to answer this because I just a week ago had my first test to prove my problem.  Will a judge understand?  I really need to file this because after the car accident is when all the vistibular started!!

How, and whom are the best doctors to see, and is there anyone here in my location whom is a specialist you can offer information about?  

Signed, Desperate!!