Dizziness, headaches, sore throats and blocked nose

Hey guys, I'm 20 years old, and I know this has been asked 100's of times already but I have to ask just to put my mind at rest. I have several symptoms that are really bugging me; Dizziness; especially during mid-day, headaches; usually in the morning or evening - but not every day, sore throats all the time, blocked nose 24/7, 'drugged up' feeling, feeling of pressure in my head and bad vision in my right eye. There's also a couple of other little things that I don't think are related and are probably brought on by my own worrying, such as spelling things wrong and having a bad memory (which I've always had to be honest!). Also, I do drink an awful lot and often have dry mouth, and my tongue is an odd orange-y colour. I have booked into the doctors for Friday but I can’t help think the worst. I have OCD, and I went through this a few months ago after finding a lump in my testicle, which turned out to be benign, but all I could think about was that it was cancer for the months leading up to getting tests etc. I have recently got over a couple of bad habits; one involved sort of cracking my nose by pushing it upwards and grinding my teeth together to crack them too. I'm fully aware of how silly these things are but I've stopped now, but I wouldn't be surprised if these have caused half of my symptoms. I am wondering though, could this be a sign of sinusitis or something worse? Sorry guys, but I'd appreciate help.
You had one cancer scare which would be bad enough for anyone at 20.

However, cancer at 20 is generally not the norm and your symptoms are more along the lines of what an ENT (ear, nose, throat) doc would see and take care of. Sinus drainage can cause dry throats, clog up the ears, make you dizzy etc.

Go see the doctor. Put your mind at rest.