Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Dizziness, vertigo, ear fullness- Eustachian tube dysfunction?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

So when I was a senior in high school (2004) I all of a sudden started to feel lightheaded, dizzy and had shift in balance.  Because of this I started having anxiety attacks with the sweaty palms, hot flushing and what not.  Since age of 18 I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.  However I do not think this is what is causing the dizziness and such. My senior year and the year following these symptoms plagued me and I even had to get a tutor because going to school was just too traumatic for me as I was having these panic attacks because of these symptoms of feeling like I was going to faint.  After I had my first born, in April of 2005 eventually these symptoms abated and would show up once in awhile but for the most part I was able to resume my life as normal.    
I then had my son in April of 2007 and after which I started having these symptoms again.  This time also lead to return of anxiety symptoms and I was reluctant to drive because I just felt like I was going to faint or that something was very wrong because of how off balance I felt.  These symptoms have not abated yet.  Since April 2007 I have had these continued symptoms.  I have ear fullness, what feels like unsteadiness when standing or even sitting for that matter, inability to concentrate and anxiety because of these symptoms.   I have been to a cardiologist, have an EKG, Holter monitor and they cannot find anything. I had a MRI of the head in 2004 when these symptoms first showed up and everything was normal.  I have been on countless antianxiety medications because of the attacks and they wonder why none of them work or even some of these made it worse.  Well I believe it is not anxiety that is causing this...it is something else and I really wish someone would find out and maybe find a way to help me.  I have read similar post on here about this topic and I feel as though these people are living my life.   It feels good to know that you are not the only one as my family seems to think it is all in my head and that it is more psychological.  Does anybody have anything that I could try to relieve these symptoms or know of a diagnosis that this could possibly be?
I would consult an ENT Specialist would deals with inner ear disorders; balance disorders and get vestibular testing with hearing tests.  In my opinion, it sounds suspicious of Meniere's Disease or something going on with the inner ear.