Do I have Throat Cancer????
Hoping someone can help...I have had a feeling in my throat that is only apparent when I speak for 5 months now.  It's like there is something there, maybe a lump, but I only really feel it when I speak.  It's almost like there is something "flapping" and sometimes it feels a little lower in my throat, sometimes a little higher. It feels near my tonsils.   When I swallow I don't feel anything hard and don't have any problems with swallowing or breathing sounds in general and don't notice any change in my voice.  I'm freaking that this might be cancer.  I don't have any other symptoms like a sore throat or lump in my neck.  I am a former light to moderate smoker and petrified to go to the doc. :(

Go to the doctor. If it's cancer, you would need to start treatment right away.
I'm thinking that it's probably some sort of post nasal drip problem or perhaps a small cyst of some type. Probably a skin growth of some sort.
But why take chances?