Dripping Ears
For a few years now my ears have been dripping wet constantly.  Sometimes I wake up to the sensation that there is water coming out of my ears.  I constantly have to dry them out.  I asked my gp a couple of times, he looked into my ears and said he sees nothing.  I feel he is being dismissive of my problem.  I am going through boxes of qtips like candy.  Any ideas?
Btw, I am a 50 year old female, if it means anything.
I recently got a prescription for Fluocinonide topical soultion and it took care of my dripping ears that would drain as I sleep... the itching  was the most bothersome part for me... they would scab because I would scratch them to take care of the itching...But I have to tell you this was about a 3 year time frame before I actually got something that took care of it.First my Doctor gave me like a saline solution that did nothing for them... then he gave me  Cipro drops its an anti-biotic that didnt work as well...Then I went to urgent care because I thought they be able to tell me what  was the problem and I went at a time  when they swelled  up as they would offten do (one side at a time)  she said theirs no such thing as allergys in the ears because I thought maybe its that, she said its just in my genetics... and to just flush them out with water when I shower (Oh but she billed me for draining my ears and she did nothing because she said they looked good)...So Now 3-4 years later I get this stuff that dried them up theirs no more itching or scabbing, the first sign of an itch I use the topical Flucinonide
you should ask your dr about CSF leaks, could be that.... might not be but best to be on the safe side