Dripping feeling in ears
I have had a feeling of water dripping in my ears for the past 3 months.  My ears also feel warm when this is going on.  I thought it had something to do with hyperacusis I developed after a rock concert, but this happens in the middle of the night when there is no noise. I have seen an ENT 3 times and each time he says there is no fluid in my ears, I had a hearing test and they appear healthy other than my left one being retracted.  Originally what sent me to see the ENT was my ears popping when I swallowed.  I have tinnitus and sense of fullness as well.  After allergies were ruled out, he referred me to a TMJ specialist.  I definitely have TMJ and I know it can cause many ear problems, but all this?  If anybody knows what it may be or what I can ask my ENT about I would certainly appreciate it.  It seems like I am trying to track down one symptom after another.  
If I were you I would make an appointment to see a Neuomuscular doctor - one that knows about neuropathies and abnormal sensations - I don't think a regular Neurologist really knows about these things as much as a Neuromuscular doctor does. Let me know if you go see one and what they say
I mentioned these sensations to my TMJ specialist and he did not comment specifically on them.  I will follow up with him and my ENT at my next appointments.  If they don't know what it could be I will ask about a Neuromuscular consult.