Dry Throat,thick Mucus,constant coughs and itchy ears at times
i have a condition where mucus dries up inside my nostrils and throat such that i will be obliged to cough it up several times before i have it coming through my mouth very sticky/glue like, smelly and at times with blood stains, this has been going on for about a year or  more, i have been given nasal sprays, and pills to no help, what condition is this and how do i get cured of it?please help sometimes my ribs will be hurting i think because of coughing continuously with not much coming out, it even affects my breathing patterns at times.

I read you have been to a doctor for treatment, was it a general family/primary care doctor, or a specialist?  It sounds like me you should be examined by an ENT specialist.

I post and reply on this community because i suffer from troublesome nasal congestion, but nothing as troubling as you describe.  I have no yet been examined by an ENT, I need to take my own advice.