EAR BLEEDING. DIZZINESS
yesterday, i was cleaning my ear. I guess i pushed too much and was a bit obsessed with cleaning every bit! the more i got the swab in the more came out and i kept going. i used like 3 or 4 swabs on one ear. then i took the last one out and saw blood on it. i put a tissue in to stop the blood, but didnt push it in too far. the bleeding stopped after like 5 mins. It wasnt a lot. but it was still BLOOD FROM MY EAR! i went online and a lot of people said they went to the doctor and they told them its ok and normal. & since it stopped bleeding i wasnt worried much. But this morning when i got up i felt dizzy. i got up quickly & when i was walking to my door i didnt feel balanced and was swinging from side to side!! i had to get back to my bed and lay down for a few mins. I then thought that the cause might have been the ear bleeding! should i go see a doc? is ear bleeding from "cleaning too much" normal??
Don't stick anything in your ear, because you can push it in too far and puncture your eardrum.  That hurts a lot so it sounds like you may not have done that.  A ruptured tympanic membrane may bleed for a while.

This morning you experienced vertigo.  Not likely to be from the scratched ear canal, but if it's from benign positional vertigo, your doctor can perform maneuvers such as epley's or sermont's to help stop the vertigo.