Ear, Nose & Throat Community
EAR BLEEDING. DIZZINESS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

EAR BLEEDING. DIZZINESS

yesterday, i was cleaning my ear. I guess i pushed too much and was a bit obsessed with cleaning every bit! the more i got the swab in the more came out and i kept going. i used like 3 or 4 swabs on one ear. then i took the last one out and saw blood on it. i put a tissue in to stop the blood, but didnt push it in too far. the bleeding stopped after like 5 mins. It wasnt a lot. but it was still BLOOD FROM MY EAR! i went online and a lot of people said they went to the doctor and they told them its ok and normal. & since it stopped bleeding i wasnt worried much. But this morning when i got up i felt dizzy. i got up quickly & when i was walking to my door i didnt feel balanced and was swinging from side to side!! i had to get back to my bed and lay down for a few mins. I then thought that the cause might have been the ear bleeding! should i go see a doc? is ear bleeding from "cleaning too much" normal??
Tags: Bleeding, dizzyness, dizzy, cleaning ear, Blood, worried, Ear, ENT