Ear, Nose & Throat Community
EAR PRESSURE,RINGING,OFF BALANCE?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

EAR PRESSURE,RINGING,OFF BALANCE?

HELLO IM NICK. IM 31. FOR AWHILE NOW I HAVE BEEN FEELING ALOT OF SYMPTOMS OFF AND ON AND I JUST CANT PUT MY FINGER ON IT...
FOR PROBLY 6 OR SO YEARS MY LEFT EAR CRACKLES AND POPS ALMOST EVERYTIME I SWALLOW.AND FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS HAVE THE URGE TO ADJUST MY JAW TO THE RIGHT SIDE (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)AND SOMETIMES THE SAME WITH MY LEFT EYE. ALSO I HAVE BEEN HAVING RINGING IN MY EARS,SOMETIMES MORE NOTICABLE THAN OTHERS. AND SOMTIMES I FEEL OFF BALANCE AND NAUSEATED. AND ALSO IT SOMETIMES FEELS LIKE  THE PRESSURE IN MY EARS ARE OFF, OR I NEED TO PLUG MY NOSE AND BLOW TO ADJUST THE PRESSURE BUT THET NEVER POP OR CLEAR. IM NOT SURE IF ALL THESE WIERD SYMPTOMS ARE RELATED OR WHAT? PLEASE HELP. I THINK ITS CAUSING SOME OF MY ANXIETY... THANKYOU NICK
Have you seen an ENT?  
yup along with a few other sinus symptoms mine are identical to yours. it causes me a lot of anxiety, especially the off balance, dizzy feeling. its probably eustachian tube related cause that regulates ear pressure to your middle ear, which of course is next to your inner ear, which is responsible for balance. i was diagnosed with allergic rhinitis and postnasal drip. so maybe you caught a new allergy and thats how its affecting you??