For the last 10 years I have been suffering from ear pain in the left ear. I got cleaned my ear by an ENT specialist. For some period of time it was OK. Then again the pain started. Now he says I have some abnormality in the inner ear. Outer ear is clean and no infection and perfect and hearing is normal. I experience the following problems.
1. I feel like the left ear is always full with pressure. And most of the time it gives head aches.
2. I feel like something is in the ear, and there is little ringing sound.
3. When I do exercise I feel like the ear become full, like no air flow some where.
4. Is my escutcheon tube is blocked? But my doctor says if it is blocked there will be deformation in the diaphragm.
5. When I chew or speak I feel like the sound is hitting my own ear. I have irritation to high pitch sound.
6. I did MRI, CT scan and the results shows normal. Should I do it again after two years?
7. When I pull the air through the left nose strongly (like strong upward breath) I feel like the ear squeezed and no air movement. (Like a semicircular plastic cork stick to the wall due to vacuum)
8 How can I find that the root of the teeth is not pinching the escutcheon tube? But when I close the nose and push the air I can feel the pressure in the air like in the airplane.
9. I am given Betaserc tablet and using for almost 6 months.
10. Is there any swelling in the inner ear? I used to use hair oil and work in the hot son (43 degree cen) out side for the last 15 years.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.