Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear & jaw pressure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear & jaw pressure

Hello every one, in the last 2 months I have been having this pressure by the left side of my jaw and under my ear and sometimes behind my ear directly. I went to a dentist cuz someone told me I might need a rootcenal, but the dentist said that even though I may need a rootcenal work  he does'nt think the pain and pressure is from the tooth. He told me to see a specialist for TMJ and he may have a better diegnose of my pain. I have been reading a lot online about other people having the same problem and my problems in some days is gone and other days is back and the pressure is annoying. I take motron and it helps most of the time but I  don't want to get my self used to drugs just to hide the symptums. I also noticed when I press on the bone behinde my left ear I feel more pain. Let me know if you can sudgest anything to help me get over this annoying pressure on my left ear. Thank you.