Ear Fluttering
My ear continues to have a "fluttering" sound, as if a wing is flapping or something.  It has happened on the left ear a couple of months ago and now the right side is taking a turn.  I am very sound sensitive and this makes me nuts.  Any advice?
thanks
I periodically get a fluttering thing going on in my left ear. I can feel something moving and I've always thought it to be a muscle twitching.
Hi I woke up this morning with a fluttering in my right ear and its feels like its a muscle twitching or something. I have been under a lot of stress and have been very tense so stressnmight be the cause.
I have it in both ears for weeks now. Have been to the doctor today and he says it can be due to a buildup of wax or eustachian tube malfunction. Seeing the ENT specialist next week.
I have been experiencing some vibrations in my right ear it is sometimes triggered when i open my mouth or burp, it's so annoying, please I need some advice on how to stop this