Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear Fluttering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear Fluttering

My ear continues to have a "fluttering" sound, as if a wing is flapping or something.  It has happened on the left ear a couple of months ago and now the right side is taking a turn.  I am very sound sensitive and this makes me nuts.  Any advice?
thanks
I periodically get a fluttering thing going on in my left ear. I can feel something moving and I've always thought it to be a muscle twitching.
Hi I woke up this morning with a fluttering in my right ear and its feels like its a muscle twitching or something. I have been under a lot of stress and have been very tense so stressnmight be the cause.
I have it in both ears for weeks now. Have been to the doctor today and he says it can be due to a buildup of wax or eustachian tube malfunction. Seeing the ENT specialist next week.
I have been experiencing some vibrations in my right ear it is sometimes triggered when i open my mouth or burp, it's so annoying, please I need some advice on how to stop this