Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear Pressure, HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear Pressure, HELP!

Hi, I'm going to start from the beginning. It all started in late August when I got sick, I had a terrible cough in my throat. After I the cold was gone my throat was sore and I was congested. I'm a singer and I've noticed that though I feel fine I now sing in my throat, which is a problem, I feel that its because of the cold. Then About 2 weeks ago my back and my neck started hurting( like at the base of my neck). Then my jaw started hurting, it started to feel tense( mainly on the left side). Then my head/ear feel like there filled with pressure, and my left ear won't pop, and I am constantly having to yawn to try to get them to pop, but the left one won't pop. Some days its gone and other days its back, it inter-fears with my singing and I would really like it to stop. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!