Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear Pressure and Pain WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Female 29. About two months ago I began having headaches with a tight feeling in my chest area. I've had a CT scan, head x-ray, MRI, EKG's, ECHO tests and nothing was found. For the past 3 weeks I have been feeling the same symptoms with pressure in my ears and different sorts of pains in my head, like in the back of my head and sharp sometimes.  I have been to an ENT and he was of no help just let me know its not throat cancer, so what do I do now? These headaches are terrible, they do not last for a long time but they come often and they are painful and short lived, they really disrupt my life.  My tongue tingles and my face had sharp little pains in my cheeks or under my nose when this happens sometimes too. Any suggestions what it is or what I should do?