Ear Wax And Discharge
For about 6 to 8 months, I've been getting a lot of hardened wax out of both ears...a lot more than I used to get (I'm 60, male). Last night, I woke up sleeping on my left side, and my left ear was popping like I had gotten water in it from swimming. Checking with a Q Tip, I found it was discharging some kind of clear, sticky liquid. I cleaned it out and went back to sleep. There was no more last night, but this has never happened before. Any ideas about what can cause this? Thanks....
STOP putting a qtip in your ear! All that lil thing does is push the wax back in even though you see some on the tip. You are better off purchasing ear wax removal drops from any drugstore. The clear sticky fluid is just your ear releasing fluid that the wax buildup probably had blocked.

Remeber wax is just your ears way of prtecting itself.If your ear gets too clogged with wax go to the dr. and have them remove the wax properly. Good Luck.