Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear and nose bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear and nose bleeding

I recently went to an ear, nose specialist to have my left nostril cauterized, because of severe bleeding. It still bleeds, but not as much, nor as often. I also noticed that my left ear bleeds just a little bit. Is there a connection here, and should go back to the ear, nose and throat specialist.
Anatomically I know of know connection.  But I will tell you that the ear can bleed fairly easily, especially if you work it over with an object to clean or scratch it. The tissue deep in the ear is fragile. If you are on any blood thining meds, it can bleed fairly easily.
My boyfriend is always telling me he has a nose bleed and his ear is bleeding and he is constantly throwing up... Whats wrong with him?
same with me ZeFFY .. my boyfriend also telling me about his nose and ear bleeding. I don't know what happen.. the hardest part of it is he's so far away from me. should I tell him to go to a doctor? what's wrong with his ear and nose?