Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear clogged for 3 days. how do i remedy this???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ear clogged for 3 days. how do i remedy this???

I am 24 weeks pregnant and have had an annoying head cold for the last 4 weeks. my ears have been clogging on and off from the beginning, from nose blowing or general fluid. I just started a Z-pack, but my left ear clogged again 3 days ago, and I haven't been able to unclog it, despite yawning and neti pot use, and nose blowing. It is very annoying and I'm wondering if it will take care of itself, or what i should do. i can hardly hear out of it. argh.
Thanks!!
Related Discussions
I suggest that you call the doctor that prescribed the Z-pac.  It may not have been a long enough course for your infection.  Many of my friends (including myself)with recurring sinus infections do not think azithromiacin is a very good antibiotic for sinus infections.  You can also ask if Afrin is safe for the baby.  Three days of Afrin twice a day maybe very beneficial.  Never use Afrin for more than three days as you can have rebound congestions.

Feel better and have a blessed New Year.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank