Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear disorder after jumping on trampoline

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

About two months ago, I was jumping on a trampoline and when I got off after about 15 minutes, my ear felt like there was water in it.  The next day, I jumped on the trampoline again, and while on it, my ear was getting clogged and there was ringing and buzzing.  When I got off, I was extremely dizzy for a few hours.  That went away and I never experienced the dizziness again.  

A week later,  I went to the doctor and there was no wax, but my ear drum looked "dull".  My hearing was normal after a couple of weeks, but my ear kept feeling as though there was fluid in it, and I could feel/hear my pulse in my ear.  I have never had any pain throughout this ordeal.  I finally took a five-day prescription of Prednisone but that didn't really do much.  When the weather was bad outside, I would notice feel it more (I do get sinus headaches from time to time).

I then went to an ENT and the pressure in my ear was normal, so there was no fluid.  My hearing was perfect and my ear drum was normal too.  She thought it may have something to do with congestion around my eustachain tube.  I don't ever have any pain, but any time I do any exercising (or even jump up and down), I hear/feel that effect of water being in my ear.  I have been also having the feeling of fullness in my head, like sinus pressure which makes me feel like breathing isn't as normal.  I'm not sure if it is related to my ear problem, or if I am just starting to have some anxiety because I don't know what is causing this problem.

I would think that if it wasn't something that required a procedure to fix, that it would have gotten better, or gotten worse, by now.  I am getting worried that it is something serious since it hasn't gone away.  The pressure in my head makes me worry more.  I'm telling myself it is probably nothing that bad, but I need some reassurance.  The ENT said she didn't think an MRI was warranted at this time, but I think I would feel better even though I don't like to have tests done or take medication.

Any thoughts on what this could be and how to resolve it?

Thank you!!!
I am drawing a blank, but you may want to check your blood pressure etc.