Ear feels like it's always 'popped'
Several months ago I got really sick with the flu, and my ear felt like it popped and never went back to normal. My right ear always  has this sensation like there's a bubble in there, but no matter what I do I can't get rid of it. When I talk the sound sounds muffled but amplified inside my own head. When I breathe I can hear the sound of my breathing and sometimes actually feel vibrations in my ear from air going in an out. I can't really tell if the hearing is affected anymore. At first I had a hard time hearing out of the ear, but I don't think there's much a difference as far as my hearing goes anymore except that i constantly have my own breathing and speaking reverberating loudly in my own head. Also, I thought it went away for a few weeks but it suddenly came back again now for the past two weeks.
Is my ear clogged or something? Could there be an issue with my ear drum? Any ideas? Thank you.