Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear fullness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear fullness

Over the summer i had gotten an ear infection in my right ear. A couple mounts later i got another in the same ear, but this time i also got a fullness in it. At first I though it was compacted earwax as I have had that before and it felt the same. But as the infection got better and eventual went away they fullness stayed. Well now i still have the fullness, and virtually no earwax in that ear. What is this? it feels like something is in my ear that muffles my hearing. I've tried to 'pop' my ears but it only makes the pressure worse. As of last night this is now a constant fullness. If i can get the fullness to go it only comes back seconds later. I started using the drops from my infection to help clear it up, but no change yet. Please help? :(