Ear hurts, throat tonsils sore(ripped), swollen glands
If you have a ear that hurts, a throat tonsil that feel ripped and hurt badly, and a swollen gland all on the left side then what is wrong with you??? I've hurt for prolly 3 days and I just wanted to know what it couyld be. It hurts when I yawn, burp, open my mouth too wide, drink any fluids, and eat. Is there anything I can do to get this to stop...Without seeing a doctor???
Jessica
Michigan
IF you still have it, I have had the same symptoms (painful, nasty tear in the back of throat) and I used mycelized vitamin A drops to help it go away. The drops cost about 10 bucks and you can get them at a health food store. I didn't take them as directed on the bottle, though. I took 2 dropperfulls twice a day for 2 days and STOPPED. TOO MUCH CAN TOXIFY YOUR BODY. I didn't mix it w/ anything just squeezed it straight down my throat & waited about a min or two before I washed it down w/ water.