Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear hurts, throat tonsils sore(ripped), swollen glands

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

If you have a ear that hurts, a throat tonsil that feel ripped and hurt badly, and a swollen gland all on the left side then what is wrong with you??? I've hurt for prolly 3 days and I just wanted to know what it couyld be. It hurts when I yawn, burp, open my mouth too wide, drink any fluids, and eat. Is there anything I can do to get this to stop...Without seeing a doctor???
Jessica
Michigan
IF you still have it, I have had the same symptoms (painful, nasty tear in the back of throat) and I used mycelized vitamin A drops to help it go away. The drops cost about 10 bucks and you can get them at a health food store. I didn't take them as directed on the bottle, though. I took 2 dropperfulls twice a day for 2 days and STOPPED. TOO MUCH CAN TOXIFY YOUR BODY. I didn't mix it w/ anything just squeezed it straight down my throat & waited about a min or two before I washed it down w/ water.