Ear leaking wax?
For about a year now I have had a problem with my ear but I haven't been able to afford a dr visit.
I began noticing that there would be droplet stains on my pillow when I'd wake up. Soon I noticed that the inside of ears seemed to have crust in them. I know that wax is coming out of my ears and that would explain the drying inside and around my ear producing crusty like substance which drives me crazy and I end up picking at it. My earlobes also tend to have that crust on them which I assume is due to the wax dripping outside of the ear.

I go through alot of q-tips a day trying to get out all the liquid wax. This is happening in both ears.

Has this happened to anyone and how did they remedy it?
I found a person who explained the problem much better than I did. I might post it as a separate forum message:

Heres my problem:
My ears are itchy and leak a small amount of this yellow-puss looking type of liquid. I figured it was just liquid wax. Well, when I wake up in the morning, my ears are filled with crust. Its painful to pick the crust off, and once all the crust is gone, it will start leaking this yellow puss looking liquid. The yellow puss smells gross.Once my ears get to that smelling point, I drown them in hydrogen peroxide.
You have an infection and you should go see a doctor before you rupture the eardrum. As soon as you have crust, that means it's serious, not just earwax. Good luck. Don't wait!