Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear pain, scalp tenderness and headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear pain, scalp tenderness and headache

I have been having a few strange symptoms that I can"t seem to find any information on.  I have a spot on the top left section of my scalp that is tender to the touch.  My husband checked for bites, bruises etc...and found nothing.  In addition, in the same spot, I have infrequent stabbing pain that radiates into my left ear and even behind my left eye.  In addition, occasionally when I swallow, I have pain in my throat that radiates into my ear.  The pain is not debilitating, but hurts and quite frankly is scaring me.  The pain also seems to get worse in the evening. Lastnight these symtoms (symptoms) included a 5 minute dizzy spell.   I had a small spot removed at the dermatologist last week and had a numbing sot into the tip of my nose.  Ever since then I have had a dull sinus headache, and now these new symptoms.  Any input is appreciated.