Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear pain in the morning

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear pain in the morning

I often wake up with pain in the ear, Ive been lying on to sleep. Its a weird feeling, like pressure built up but it goes away the second I turn my head. Problem is it is so painful for me to do so but once I have the pain is gone. Its just a terrible way to wake up every morning, feels like I should put a plunger to my ear or something but I could only imagine the pain then.

I was just at my doctors a few days ago, for a follow up to swollen lymph nodes she thinks are benign and I totally forgot to bring this up. I think it would be rash of me to make another appointment so soon...Hoping to get some insight on what this problem is and how it can be treated?
Ear infection?
Bump