Ear pressure, please help!
I went to a rock concert 2 wks ago and now I am suffering from a stuffy ear (it feels as if there's water clogged in it or as if their's air pressure like if you were flying on a plane). Usually, after I go to a concert this feeling goes away within a day or two. I had a cold when I went to the concert. However, I have never experienced such stuffiness/plugged feeling. Please tell me I don't have hearing loss! What are the symptoms for hearing loss, is it stuffiness in the ear? Will this feeling ever go away? I went to the doctors and she put me on steroids for 6 days. She said that if it doesn't get better by the 6th day to call her and she'll referr me to a Ear, Nose & Throat doctor. I had a small hearing loss in my right ear years ago. But I've never experienced such stuffiness in my ear -- I never noticed it until one day I took a hearing test at school and was sent to a ENT doctor. That's why I think it could be a infection in my left ear because i've never experienced this feeling or can it be that it's a significant loss of hearing that is why I am experiencing this feeling?

Thoughts, suggestions please!! I don't notice any hearing loss. I really hope it's not and I pray so much that this feeling goes away -- it really bothers me. If you suspect that it may be hearing loss, can I regain it back? Can this stuffiness ever go away?

Thank you so much!