Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ear ringing, Dizziness, Pressure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ear ringing, Dizziness, Pressure

Since December, I've been experience ringing in both ears. It comes & goes. Usually followed by bouts of dizzines, & pressure in the back of my head. I've been reading on every other forum that this is Tinnitus. How old do you have to be in order to get Tinnitus? I'm 21 yrs old, & most forums/sites say it starts in middle age-to adulthood. I'm just worried that it might be something else serious, which I'd rather not say. Earlier today, for the first time I heard low-ringing. At least I thought I heard it. For the most part it's high-pitched & switches from ear to ear at a time. As I was sitting here reading posts, I suddenly felt a wave of dizzines, almost as if I'm drunk. It's very scary, & I will be going to the doctor as soon as I get off of work. Anyone else have these symptoms besides me????? =*(

I forgot to mention, that I'm also PMSing, with cramps on& off. Would this play a role in any of these symptoms?