Ear/throat irritation.
I have a burning sensation is all my sinus area but is worse in my right ear.  And it sems to travel into my throat.  There is an area on the right side just above the hyoid bone, it seems where I feel a kind of burning irritation, also feels like something sharp is there when I swallow.If I have my head in a certain positon I feel a pain that goes from the spot in my throat to my spine behind it and down my back to my shoulder area.  But the main issue is the spot in my neck that feels like there is something sharp there with alot of burning and irritation from my ear into my throat.    At time It feels almost totally normal.  Any input would be appreciated.
It sounds like you have an ear infection. You will need to see a doctor to fix this you will need antibiotics. Take care hope this helps.