Ear vibrates
I am 33 years old and when I was 13 my right ear started to buzz on and off. It only happened during some parts of certain songs or sometimes when someone is speaking and hitting a certain pitch. It actually vibrates inside my ear and sounds like a stereo speaker when the woofer on the speaker is broken and vibrates.

I told my doctor many years ago and he sent me to have my hearing tested which came back fine. My doctor and the hearing test person just looked at me weird when I explained it and I never got an answer as to why.

Two years ago in the same ear after all these years of buzzing during certain parts of songs. I started to hear fluid in my ear. It conks sound in and out like if an audience was clapping and you were cuffing your ears on and off. That is how it sounds.

I told the doctor about the fluid sound and he gave me ear drops which did nothing. Two years later I still have the fluid sound and the vibrating buzz. This only happens to me once or twice a week. It is not all the time.

It also after asking is not tinnitus and I don't have an ear infection. I don't get dizzy or anything.