Eye Pain and Pressure
so for the past month or so i had been dealing with like pressure in my eyes the first week it happened it felt really weird there was a lot of discomfort when looking up and around n my eyes were sensitive to light I also had some pain in my eye like only in one spot and sometimes i could feel the pain behind my eyes when i looked up and down all the way but then it seemed to get better and I went to an optician and he looked into my eyes and said nothing was wrong but then it seemed like i was fine for a week and then it came  back but not as bad sometimes i get headaches but not often and sometimes i feel pressure like next to my nose near the tear duct and after a while the inside of my nose pops like air has gone out of it and the pressure seems relieved most of my discomfort/slight pain is around the tear duct area up to the start of the eye brow and when i put my finger on my tear duct area i can feel my pulse there too i dont see halos around lights maybe like a glow if  its a light and its completely dark sometimes i see vertical ghosting of objects but its very very little and sometimes the pressure feels like its going to my ears or nose or between my eyes and my left nostril seems to get a little congested but no mucus. it seems like i swallow a lot of mucus too. I had an mri done and and my mom talked to the nurse and she said the nurse said that it looked like chronic sinusitis but i  kind of have my doubts would it cause pain on the eye? and pressure in the eye? some times it feels like pressure in the eye but when i touch my eye thru the eyelid the eye still feels squishy not hard. most of the discomfort between my eyes is like under the start of the eyebrow above the tear duct like under the top of the eye socket and it feels kinda lumpy under there too I guess that may be normal and and the eye pain isnt all over the eye just like in one spot above like right under the eye brow a little above the tear duct also.
I also have discomfort in my eyes when trying to sleep and when i wake up my left eye is a bit blurry not much and sometimes i hear a popping sensation in my head.
im 17 by the way
also sometimes it seems like the pressure goes down into my teeth on one side and there is like a heaviness there that goes away within a few seconds i also been on antibiotics already and sometimes my ears pop please help!!!!!!!