Eye pain and headaches
I began taking birth control about 2 1/2 years ago.  I began developing headaches on the left side of my head.  The doctor changed my pills, headaches were less painful but about 6 months into the new pill I was getting nauseous and then developed eye pain in my left eye which is an ache above and behind my eye that hurts more when straining and looking to my extreme left of right, some sensitivity to light and flashing lights.  The doctor noticed I had high blood pressure at the time as well (abnormal for me).  They took me off of the pill, the pain went away in a matter of days. They then started on progestin only birth control.  Everything was fine, until one month ago when the headaches and eye pain (flashing lights as well) showed up again.  I stopped taking the pill again, no instant relief.  I went to the eye doctor, everything checked out there. I began stressing out so bad that I was causing myself to have panic attacks (I have these from time to time). My family doctor ordered a blood test, negative for anemia and thyroid disease.  I had an MRI one week ago (eye pain and headaches are now gone).  I received a call yesterday in which they told me I possibly have MS (possible lesions), but the only symptoms I have are the eye pain and fatigue (which could be for a number of reasons). The doctor referred me to a neurologist (I haven't been seen yet).  I noticed on my MRI results what looks like a cyst in my left sinus.  Is there any relevance to the headaches and eye pain?  I have a long history of allergies.  I am looking for help.  Thank you.
I have no knowledge of MS but the sinuses, headaches and allergies can definitely cause headeaches as well as eye pain. Hsve you been tested for allergies? You may have even been allergic to the pill.