Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Eyes problem and head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Eyes problem and head

Hi Sir,

I m Sanjeev Saini. I m working in IT company. I was in thyp before 2.5 months. I had the ayuirvadic madice for that . but after three days . i m feel my full head pain and heviness in eyes and also in head and having some pro in my nack and back like sarvical . But after that i had five day cource of injections of thyp . but sir still now i m feeling some pain in my neck and back also and having the  stress in neck eyes and head. sometimes i dont clearly know whats happening around me and feel like i cant even find out the exact problem.i feel unconsious all the time.

Avatar_dr_f_tn
A complete clinical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management of your symptoms. The headache could be associated with the neck issues like cervical spondylitis or could be due to primary headaches such as migraine or tension headaches. You may need further evaluation including imaging studies of the brain and cervical spine and complete neurological and physical examination to rule out organic issues. Take pain medications for relief in symptoms. Consult a neurologist and get examined. Take care and do keep us posted.