FOREHEAD swelling (frontal sinuses)
I have swelling on my forehead, just above my eyebows and towards the middle of my forhead. It seems as though my frontal sinuses are protruding. The swollen area is painless, however I do get pressure headaches in that area. I dont really have a lot of sinus issues, I squeeze a few times a week and my nose is often a little stuffy in the mornings. Can you frontal sinuses protrude if they are clogged? Thanks for anyones thoughts. --- if anyone knows how to add a pic i will.
Hi Hersheykissy,

Relax, do not be so apprehensive its uncommon for a sinusitis to cause a protrusion of such intensity. More over you do not have cold/nasal block/fever to term it as sinusitis. Probably I think you should get a CT paranasal sinuses to rule out any osteoma/mucocoele. So that will confirm the diagnosis.

Regards
OHNS2010