Feel like something is stuck at the back of my tongue or throat
For the past two days I feel like there is something stuck at the rear end of my tongue on the right side... Actually I cant even figure out if it is on my tongue or my throat, but when I swallow I feel like a husk is stuck somewhere behind there. It gives me this really irritating feeling. There is no pain or any swelling, just a lot and lot of irritation.

Anyone been through this? How do I get this cleared? It is soooo darn irritating.

You seem to be having Laryngo-pharyngeal reflux, which is secondary to acid-reflux disease. No need to worry, drink plenty of warm water, avoid alcohol/ smoking/ stress if any. If this continues then try taking proton pump inhibitors. Still, if you feel its not improving please get yourself examined by an apt ENT specialist.

Regards
OHNS2010
Thank you. I just read about  Laryngo-pharyngeal reflux and do not have any other symptom.  Is it possible for my condition to be  Laryngo-pharyngeal reflux without any of the other symptoms?

It is indeed possible to have Laryngo-pharyngeal reflux without any other symptoms. More over your query does not mention about any other problems apart from this. Try the methods which I suggested if it is not improving please do consult an ENT specialist.

Regards
OHNS2010