Fingerlike growth on tonsil
I can't figure this out. It looks like my tonsil
Grew a finger like object. It is the same color as my tonsil just growing like a  finger pointing upwards. Approx 1/3 inch. No pain. I could touch it and move around. I've tried salt water gargles and it's still there. It isn't white its the exact same color as the rest of my throght area. Just want advise. No blood no other deformities. Any help would be appreciated.
How are you? Tonsils consist of an extensive system of crypts and it is possible that these are the fingerlike growths present. The crypt system is a group of invaginations of the tonsillar epithelium and also a complicated network of canals where in bacterial colonies may form solidified "plugs" or "stones" within.  For proper evaluation of this growth, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.