Flap of skin at the back of my tongue
I am a little scared because for the last few days i have felt like there is something in the back of my throat... such as food.. or whatever. I have had a cold so there is flem, but that isnt it. I cleared my throat with my finger and felt a flappy piece of skin or flesh or whatever at the back of my tongue i think thats what i feel when i swallow. :\ it scares me.... what could it be? is there suppose to be skin there and i just didnt notice?? help!!!!!!!!
http://www.innerbody.com/image_dige01/dige02-new3.html

See the link.
It's called the epiglottis, everyone has it.
Sorry, it is not epiglottis, my sister complained about the same thing a while ago and I saw a mini-tongue attached at the back of her throat. It is attached to the base of her tongue and it looks exactly like a tongue. I know what should be there and what shouldn't..this creepy thing is a unique thing. It looks like a secondary tongue. I am so shocked, what if it keeps growing and prevents her from swallowing food or breathing...I really need to get help on this.
Jello333 is right, it's the epiglottis, so no need to panic.