Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Fungal in top of Mouth, sinus draining need relief

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

I recently had periodontal work done.  Wear a "holly retainer" as recently had braces off, now my allergies are out of control - take Nasacort, Zyrtex, use saline to clear an mucus build up and a have a magic type swish and spit mad of Lidocaine/ Diphenhis and Antac.. to help with the roof of my mouth pain.  It went away but now that the dry air from my heat is here it is back.  It just about kills me.  I have had a reaction to scents that almost sends me to knees.. from the pain of the buildup in my nose and down my throat.   My nose hurts to the point I am blowing so much that it now has sores and will bleed .. it has build up that i can not get to go away but for a short time.
What else can i do to get relief.  
more nasal rinses and less blowing/wiping

ask your doctor about oral steroids