HELP!!!! ONE TONSIL IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER ONE!
Hello, My right Tonsil is like 2x bigger than my left tonsil. It seems that everytime i get a sore thoroat its just on the side of the big tonsil.( the sore throat normally goes away 3 to 4days after the antibotics) Ive been to the hospital about it several times and to my regular doctor. No1 seems worried. The doc at the hospital just said that i have big tonsils and a small throat and that i suffer from acid reflex. I also snore very loud and sleep with my mouth open. I notice the tonsil being bigger than the other side in 2008 after a severe sore throat. I wasnt worried about the tonsil until RECENTLY when i searched the internet and everything about cancer came up. I am also a hypercondrate so every since i read about the cancer ive been thinking its something wrong with me. My doctors are not worried should i.? My tonsils may have always been diffrent sizes i just never looked in my mouth. I do remember always getting sore throats when i was little. Also i get sore throats like 3to4 times a year. but tested negative for strep. Im a 24yr female never smoke or drink. ( Also i just seen a dentist last month and she wasnt worried either.
I ALSO HAVE BAD BREATH AND I BRUSH MY TEETH TWICE A DAY AND GARGLE.