Head Pressure Issues
Hello! For the past month I have been having strange head pressure issues. I have pressure in the base of my head to the center of the back of my head, in my cheeks, ears (sometimes a pulling sensation down the side of my neck), eyes and the tip of my nose. I have no congestion. It makes me dizzy and it bothers me more when I sit at my desk or when I am in a big store looking around. No headaches, or at least ones that OTC meds can't take care of. Seems to affect my vision occasionally too. I went to the doctor and she said it was probably allergies and gave me nasalcort. Hasn't really done anything. It usually flair up around 10 am and may go away by the evening. I feel good when I first get up in the morning. Nothing really painful, but just scares me. Any ideas on what it could be? Am I worrying for nothing?  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You may be having a nerve compression at the cervical (neck) level. The nerve compression could be due to an osteophyte, growth or a disc. This could be causing the pulling sensation in the neck. A neurological examination by your primary care physician may confirm this. He may then ask for blood test, an x ray and if needed an MRI to find out what is causing the compression. This is usually treated conservatively (without surgery) with physiotherapy, traction and cervical collars. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.