Headache, ear ache and sinus pressure
I'm a 32 year old female.

I've been doctoring for 4 months for what i was told was a severe sinus infection.  3 rounds of meds, allegra, claritin...what-have-you.  I got the results of my CT scan today and there is NO sign of sinusitis or any kind of sinus inflamation.  My head hurts so badly that I have to take pain killers to sleep at night.  I have no history of allergies.  But I do have hormonal imbalance problems.  What is my next step??  Any advice would be appreciated.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be Migraine. They are intense headaches sometimes accompanied by nausea, vomiting and altered visual sensations. Cure can be in terms of avoiding trigger factors. Sometimes migraines can cause these odd sensations without an actual headache. If you have blurring of vision, nausea and see some light flashes it could most probably be due to a migraine. The other causes could be due to hypertension, cardiac diseases, tumors, aneurysms and some metabolic disorders like hyperthyroidism. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.