Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Headache, ear clogged
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Headache, ear clogged

The last 2 weeks I have had first a feeling of my right  ear being SLIGHTLY clogged almost like if you had a little bit of water in it. Then I started getting headaches on the top of my head. Like a sinus pressure-an ice pack makes it calm down and then it comes back again. Sometimes it makes me almost feel dizzy. I called the doc to see if I should take the allegra I have used before when I got top of the head headaches from sinus problems. My doc instead put me on Zpak and xyzal. I finished it and still feel the symptoms although the headache is much better than it was the last few days. So today I went to a doctor and she looked in the ear and said it was red and she could tell there was fluid in the inner ear.She said she thought it was from sinus problem and it clogged the estachian tube. She told me to take Musinex for the next 2 weeks and see if it gets better. If not she said I need to go to an ENT and have him look further into it.

Any thoughts? Ive had the headaches before but never the ear clogged. Im just worried about it being a tumor or something worse than what the doctor thought.