Headache, ear clogged
The last 2 weeks I have had first a feeling of my right  ear being SLIGHTLY clogged almost like if you had a little bit of water in it. Then I started getting headaches on the top of my head. Like a sinus pressure-an ice pack makes it calm down and then it comes back again. Sometimes it makes me almost feel dizzy. I called the doc to see if I should take the allegra I have used before when I got top of the head headaches from sinus problems. My doc instead put me on Zpak and xyzal. I finished it and still feel the symptoms although the headache is much better than it was the last few days. So today I went to a doctor and she looked in the ear and said it was red and she could tell there was fluid in the inner ear.She said she thought it was from sinus problem and it clogged the estachian tube. She told me to take Musinex for the next 2 weeks and see if it gets better. If not she said I need to go to an ENT and have him look further into it.

Any thoughts? Ive had the headaches before but never the ear clogged. Im just worried about it being a tumor or something worse than what the doctor thought.
Sounds like you have a sinus infection, that has gone into your Eustachian tube.  The treatment the doctor gave you is correct.  The antibiotics work on ear infections, and most the time on sinus infections, but not Eustachian tubes, and about the only thing you can do is take Mucinex and go to an ENT if it doesn't get better, just as your excellent doctor told you.