Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Headache and hearing loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Headache and hearing loss

Hello, it is my first time in this forum, I'm not English so excuse me for my bad english on technical words.

I'm having headaches situated above the left eye for about a month, In the morning all apears to be fine, but as the day goes it intensifies, and if i turn my head down it goes into a wild headache!

I have lots of alergies (allergies), and in this time of the year the doctor perscripted some anti-alergic medicines that i'm taking.

As I started having these headaches, my hearing on the left ear started to have probelms since I dont listen much from this ear. In the morning the ear is fine, so is the headache.

Lots of nasal discharge, my left nasal cavity (?) seems more obstructed than right.

For my searching, it might be caused by a frontal sinusitis, but can you plz tell me what can I do? I'm in exams time at scholl and it gets really hard to study

Thank you

This discussion is related to Tinnitus & Pregnancy.
I am not a doctor, but I think you should try to find what you are allergic to. There is no cure for allergy; anti-allergic drugs like anti-histamine will help you but it will not cure you. The best way to avoid allergy symptoms is to find what you are allergic which is not always easy, and then avoid it. I know you can ask in a hopstial for a allergy test where they will test you on series of substance to see if you have an hypersensitive response to any of them. Good luck.