Hearing Loss?
I am 53 yr old female, and having difficult hearing out of my right ear. Sometimes when alot of people are talking I cannot understand who is saying what and the words sound muffled? I have been to a ENT in the last 3 yrs, he said I had 25% hearing loss & probaly had allergies..I took the meds for the allergies, but still cannot hear well. My spouse says I don't listen when he talks, I am listening, but cannot understand, just sounds muffled..Can someone please let me know what I can do to improve my hearing..Thank You
Get a hearing check.  One of the hallmarks of hearing loss is the sense that everyone is mumbling.  My mother told me that the reason she finally got a hearing aid is that she couldn't hear what people were saying in a large group (a meeting).  It really sounds like your hearing loss has increased from 25%, and even 25% is enough to look into a hearing aid for at least that ear.