Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Help me

I'm not sure if I posted in the correct forum.

Anyway, I have been having some problems with my tonsils the past few days (about 4 or 5 days).  I currently have tonsilitis and slight sore throat.  Ive head some headaches, the first few days especially when I wake up, but for about 2 or 3 days no headache or whatever.  Just the tonsilitis and sore throat.

I also have some colds and cough for about 2 or 3 days.  I don't have a fever though.  My cough is not severe though.  I just have that feeling that I have some phlegm in my throat.

My phlegm during the time I wake up is green in color.  There was one time where in there seems to be some dried up blood.  But that was only once.  It's usually green in color when I wake up but gradually lightens during the rest of the day, but it still feels a li'l sticky.

Just a few minutes ago, I was picking my nose with a tissue paper and a there is some blood I got there.  It's fresh blood.  It's not oozing and I'm not having some nose bleed, but there is blood on the tissue.

Should I be concerned about this? Anyone please help me out.

Thanks.