Hole in Nasal septum
I had the worst sinus and ear infection of my life.
I had a lot of pain and nosebleeds along with thick colored nasal mucus and lasted for a month and a half. I would wake up with hard like scabs that i did pick off. it even spread to my ears to the point that I had trouble hearing.I eventually went get antibiotics and cleared up. My nose felt stuffy and I had a whistle that would never go away so when I look within otoscope I noticed I have a hole through and through my nasal septum and I have never done cocaine in my life I was using a ton of  Nasal sprays and every over-the-counter medications to feel better.It's about the size of an eraser of a pencil. I know the cartilage will never grow back but will the skin regrow and cover the whole. When i try to touch the hole my nose then feels like it's stuffy like the septum would be deviated and I have a whistle sometimes when I sleep. If I sleep on one side of my head, that side becomes sort of stuffy and it's hard for me to breathe that side and makes the whistleblowing. The ENT doctor ourselves scared me to set the only thing we worry about is the nose collapsing. Could a hole the size of a pencil eraser cause my nose to collapse or the septum to deviate that would be causing the instant stuffiness only for that side that has been touched. I'm also worried the whole beginning to get wider because it's healing without scabs around the outside of the hole it's sort of change shape and the whole nasal wall around the hole is thinned and it looks like Sort of Freddy cougar's face with the texture it looks kind of wavy like bumpy it doesn't look smooth and one solid color. I do see white at the bottom of the hole and floor wall.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If only the mucosa of the nasal cavity is damaged, it is likely to grow back. The nasal block could be due to a sinus infection, a cold or a chronic allergy. It could also be due to a deviated nasal septum. Sinus infection causes blockage of flow especially when a person lies down. The blockade is affected by the side to which the person turns also. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Going for a second opinion. It is a whole about the size of an eraser. I can pass a Qtip from on side of my nasal cavity to the other. My last ENT went from let's find the cause to its probably idiopathic and wasn't worried so eager to see this one's opinion.