Ear, Nose & Throat Community
How cure nasality
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How cure nasality

How to cure nasality? I do not hear it. But once i tried to work as the phone operator, the deaf nasal voice when I heard was awful. It of cause made a big problems in communication. Especially during talking over phone, in particular seeking the job. If i have about 25 years is it possible to correct by operative intrusion, trainings or by other means for example by drugs.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Speech therapist can help regulate your voice. You could consult your primary care physician who could refer you to a therapist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/1806213 But as I have read this problem is cured predominantly by operative means. But operation can be done in young age. But improbably in adult age. But the situation is in that i do not hear my nasality. Even my cousine when I was at once at their home did not know my voice through the telephone. When I record my voice the nasality is almost the same as through the phone. But i cannot to check what is the real situation in usual life and communication. So is it possible to cure the problem in such age probably by operation? I read that it could be done by extending the space between palate and back of throat. I also should note that I have cleft palate with 3 operation in childhood. And have very solid higher education so this issue is very sensitive but also disturbing for me.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...