How to stop dizziness
I have had dizzy spells off and on for years. There is no rhyme or reason to them. Have been to ENT and Neurologosts. Both have found no reason for the dizziness and have said they think it is a rebound migraine that has a prolonged life. However, One day I feel fine and the next I could be dizzy for the next week or so. The dizziness comes quickly and goes just as quickly. I know I have allergies and sinus problems. I take nasonex and allavert everyday with no relief to the dizziness. Is there anything I can do to make the dizziness go away? Please help . I am so frustrated. People just think I should live with it. It is hard to do b/c I work on my feet all day and am constantly moving. Help!  
It sounds like vertigo and you should go to your physician and get it checked out. I had vertigo for the first time in my life last year and it was scary. I woke up in the middle of the night felt as if I was going to have a nightmare, lifted my head up, twisted someting inside the back of my neck on the left side and went down. I felt like I was spinning and scare the heck out of me. This went on for almost a month. I' ve was layed off an have no insurance, so that's why I coudn't go the my doctor.  The dizziness went away with some antibiotics that I had and has not returned, but I am suffering from my left ear ringing all day. Very annoying, especially at night and itch. I take very warm showers and sleep with no pillow, which helps the circulation to my ear, but I will have to go to the doctor to get rid of the ringing. Vertigo (dizziness, can affect you when you least expected ) and can dangerous if driving, so go get yourself check out and let us know what your doctor said and what he prescribed. I'm sure other people would like to know.  Judy