I broke my nose Saturday

I broke my nose Saturday playing rugby. I iced it and took ibprofen Saturday and Sunday, thinking it was just bruised and not broken.

I went to the company doctor on Monday just in case and she said she couldnt tell if it was broken or not till the swelling went down (it was mostly all gone at the time) but she strongly hinted it was broken. I went to the ER that evening and they confirmed it was broken.

I have an appointment with an ENT Doctor on Thursday. I dont know what i can do to help my situation at the moment. The ER never gave me any instructions of what i was supposed to do as i wait for my appointment with the ENT. Most if not all the swelling is gone, so is there any need to keep icing my nose and taking ibprofen? I have a headache at times and my nose hurts (about 4 out of 10) so do i just take pain killers?

Also what are my options long term? It looks like the bridge of my nose is cracked and its double the size of what it is usually. When i push down and inwards on my bridge i can feel the bones move. I have a very slight slant on my nose to the left but my main problem is the size of my bridge. Id be happy with the slight slant if my bridge returned to its normal size. Any ideas whats is the likelhood of my nose going back to its normal state and how?

Thanks,
Sean