I got hit on the ear pretty hard...
So recently, I was hit on my left ear really hard. And it has gotten me worried a bit. Because, I have been feeling slight pains, time to time in the inside of my ear since then. I can hear just fine right now, but the pain bothers me. As well as the possible injuries that may occur when hit on the ear (I looked it up... because i was worried). What I am worried about the most, is because when I was hit, it wasn't a punch, but more like a slap, so i felt a lot of air being forced into my left ear that time (last Friday, July 24), and i know it was a lot because there were a lot of pressure, and there were a few popping sounds in my ear a few seconds later as if the air wanted to come out. And because it was more of a slap, the bottom part of his hand did hit the left side of my jaw as well, and i feel that there is a bruise, because it has been hurting a lot every time i touch it.. But it is not visible. Is this something I should be worried about or leave alone to heal? I am more worried, because I will be unable to meet a doctor starting from 4 weeks from now, so if this is something that may result into something serious, i would like to see a doctor early on...

Sorry for it being so long, and your responses are highly appreciated.
Thank you.