Ear, Nose & Throat Community
I have Ear Wax Problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

I have Ear Wax Problem

I have Ear Wax Problem & I cannot listen properly. I tried to clean  with Ear Bud but i cant its paining. plz help to give some cure.
thanks.
how to remove Ear Wax if it is In Excess. I know there shld always require some % Wax. but if access is not good.
hello, i have lots of wax as well, usually it gets impacted in there, so i use to use deborox and place my ear on a heated water bag. if its really bad then i go to a doc to have my ear irrigated.  
now everytime i take a hot shower i let water flow into my ear, that has been helping a lot lately to prevent the build up.
For over a year I have been to doctors for loss of hearing.  First a vibration, a ring then no sounds in both ears.  I had a ct scan, nothing, hearing test loss of certain ranges.  The hearing has returned in my left ear, but still some hearing loss in the right ear.  I have been told that I have TMJ also told there is no wax in my right ear.  Ok, then where is it going?  I'm not removing the wax.  With loud noises my ear vibrates then the sound lessings.  Can someone tell me if they have this problem and how to fix it.  It's very annoying.
I Have TN-and when the nerve swells that runs through my ear,I have hearing loss,and my hearing test comes up fine too. After 17 years I finally figured it out,and I can feel my ear like being blocked,like somethings in it,but it just the nerve swelling-Best thing is to take something for the nerve-like amytripiline-perscribed by your Doc.